1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
• lol… Why the political correctness? I lay my bed with the sheets tucked in.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
• Imagine hanging the sign ‘Welcome to Lagos’ in your room. Who does that?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
• Nah! I don’t cut out and I’ve never used one.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
• Probably a Lion, there is a Samson in me.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
• Pictures? Do I take pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
• Don’t have one.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
• Tried a few times but failed.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
• lol… Call me a cave man ‘cos its a YES! from me
14. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
• Nah! That you can’t hear the music does not mean there’s none playing in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
• I won’t assume I understand what you’re talking about here
17. What size is your bed?
• Size? I don’t know but its big
18. What is your song of the week?
• let me check
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
• Sure! its what you wear and how you wear it that matters
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some?
• In people’s heart.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
• Can I phone a friend?
25. What is your favourite food?
• Garri Ijebu :p
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
• Pursuit of Happyness, 3 idiots, Act of Valor, and a couple others.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
• Let me do a google search
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine?
• See 9, Thank you.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
• 2011, Job Application. lol
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
• lol… We will get there.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
• Don’t have one
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast.
• This is Lagos, no one has got time for that.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
• Usual? There’s nothing like usual
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
• Halloween? see 16 please. Thank you.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
• see 16 please, thanks.
40. How many languages can you speak?
• Yoruba, British English, Scottish English, Broken English, Pidgen English and a bit of waffi.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
• Yeah! Got a couple educational/ association mag subscriptions.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
• Google please.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
• NiPost please.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
• Nah! Can’t afford to drink the water from the shower.
49. Do you dance in the car?
• lol… if its a moving house.
50. Ever used a gun?
• Yeah! Played with water gun as a kid.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer.
• 2010. MBA Graduation.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
• Do I?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
• The celebration or the preparation?
54. Ever eaten a pierogi?
• Did you get OmoOba’s question? ‘Have you ever eaten moi moi?’
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
• Lol… Nah!
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
• Is it a chieftaincy title?
62. What do you wear to bed?
• my mums wrapper. Lol
63. What was your first concert?
• A performance by King Sunny Ade at Country Club.
64. Walmart, Target or K-mart?
• Mallam please.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
• seen 16?
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
• Lol… Nah!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
• Matthew 6:34
(Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.)
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
• Never took part in one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
• Albums or my own?
75. Own a record player?
• What kinda record player? The old school JVC type?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
• Same as 63
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
• Black Coffee.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
• Not planning to live under water
84. Can you hold your breathe without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
• I should think so
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
• Firewood cooked party jollof pls but then, you hear some bands and they sound way better than DJs.
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
• Olives are better.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
• Olushosun dump site.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
• High school or Secondary Sch?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
• Can’t write my own funeral.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
• Got some for me?
98. What is your favourite colour?
• I play with colors, don’t have a favourite.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
So I guess if JayZ can add one to his ’99 Problems’, he will get ‘100 questions’. (Pardon the dryness pls, blame it on the harmattan)
Thanks for tagging me OmoObaJesu, it was more fun than I thought.